An extensive programme of extra-curricular activities is underway this term
( October 2017 until December 20th).
- Art activities – ‘open studio’ daily at lunchtime to extend skills & complete work
- Art GCSE supported study – Wednesdays 3pm -4.30pm.
- A full range of peripatetic and club-based music groups and ensembles working towards the Christmas Concert
- Anime Club – inclusive club for Anime readers/ artists in SEND Base Thursday lunchtime
- Maths Cipher Club – Thursdays 3-4pm throughout the autumn term.
- A programme of GCSE revision-related interventions and clubs across curriculum subjects.
- Chess Club
- Drama Club
- ‘Early Birds’ Club – literacy & homework focus, daily 8.00-8.30 in the Library
- Homework Club (SEND) in the SEN Base and Homework facililty in the library after school – also Room 18 homework room at lunchtimes
- UCAS Progress Personal Statement writing group
- Football, rugby and netball teams/ Club for all year groups – elite training & matches & development – training only – different year groups each day – Please see the PE twitter thread.
- Year 11 Spanish ‘Catch up Club’ – Friday lunchtimes. Year 11 Spanish Speaking Skills group offered Wednesdays / Fridays until 4pm.
- School Magazine
- Pro-Social group – Supporting ‘The Kibworth Values and British Values’
- Duke of Edinburgh award for Year 9 students upwards
- ‘Kibworth’s Got Talent Show’
- Year 11 School Prefects
- Year 7 Reading buddies
If you would like to know more about these great opportunities please contact email@example.com